Gerber, Graduates, Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry Apple, 1.48 oz (42 g)
Children's Health / Baby, Feeding
Children's Health / Baby, Feeding / Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Children's Health / Baby, Feeding / Baby Snacks & Finger Foods / Puffs
Baby & Kids
Baby & Kids / Baby & Kids Feeding
Baby & Kids / Baby & Kids Feeding / Snacks, Bars & Finger Food
Price: $3.18 (USD)
SAVE $0.81 (20%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.50 lbs / 0.23 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.20 lbs / 0.09 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 7.8 x 3 x 3 in
- Dimensions Metric: 19.8 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm
About the Product
- Learning To Pick Up
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- With 8 Vitamins and Minerals
- Made With Whole Grains
Good to Remember
- 2 g of whole grains per serving
- Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, and 5 B Vitamins for healthy growth and development
Why are Graduates Puffs a perfect first finger food for my little one?
Good to Know
- Graduates Puffs are a delicious snack that's specially designed to dissolve quickly.
- Plus, the fun shape is just right for little fingers to pick up.
Your child may be ready if she or he:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
- Begins to use jaw to mash food
List of Ingredients
Rice flour, whole wheat flour, wheat starch, sugar, whole grain oat flour, dried apple puree, less than 2% of: Calcium phosphate, natural strawberry apple flavor (includes strawberry and apple juice concentrates), mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness), soy and sunflower lecithin.
Vitamins and Minerals: Zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), iron (electrolytic), niacinamide, (A B vitamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Precautions and Warnings
Caution: Discard plastic strip after opening.
Keep package away from children.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 60 Pieces (7 g / about 1/2 Cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants < 1||Children 1-4|